Information on cookies
The present Cookies Policy sets out the rules for the storage of and access to information on the User’s devices using cookies, used to perform services provided electronically on the User’s demand.
1. Cookies are IT data stored in users’ end device, used to access the websites pages. In particular, they are text files, containing the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
2. The Website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
3. Cookie files are intended for the use of website pages. The Website operator uses cookie files for:
a) logging in and maintaining User’s session on every subpage of the website,
b) adjusting the content of the website pages to the User's preferences, in particular these files allow to recognize the device of the website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
c) creating statistics, excluding the possibility of user identification.
5. For the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorised sharing of the data. We supervise the implementation of such rules and constantly verify their compliance with relevant legislation – the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, as well as all kinds of executive acts and the Community legislation.
6. Web browser software usually by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device. These settings can be changed by the User, in particular, to block cookies automatic handling in the web browser settings, or to notify of their posting on the website user’s device.
7. Website Users may change cookies settings at any time. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.